Friday, June 03, 2005

I've Been Memed!

Not sure what it means, but Red tagged me, and I am it.

The Trio Meme

Three screen-names I have had are:
embrb
wishers
duckee

Three things I like about myself are:
my sense of humor
my eyes
my attitude :-)

Three things I do not like about myself are:
I procrastinate. Big time.
I have three scars on my knee that I wish would go away (from a knee surgery 3 years ago.)
My nose. I think it's too small.

Three things that scare me are:
Reckless drivers.
The potential for another Bush in the White House. (This is my only political comment ever. Maybe.)
Parenthood. (but a good scary)

Three of my everyday essentials are:
COFFEE!
email
Watching/reading the news

Three things I am wearing right now are:
Red capris
a watch
my grandmother's ring

Three of my favorite songs are:
Yellow by Coldplay
Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield
Free Falling by Tom Petty

Three new things I'd like to try in the next 12 months are:
Installing linoleum.
Road trips!
Starting a business. Possibly. Maybe.

Three things I want in a relationship are:
Not having to repeat myself when the TV is on.
Backubs on demand!
Financial independence!

Two truths and a lie are:
I dated a fugitive.
I've never had the chicken pox.
I tried out for a reality TV show.

Three things I cannot do without are:
Music
Coffee!
Family
(not in that order, mom!)

Three places I'd like to go on vacation are:
Italy
Drive across country and back a different route, without any hotel reservations or itinerary
Ireland

Three kids' names are:
Erika Lynn
Emily Brooke
Michael Ross

Three things I want to do before I die are:
Go parasailing
Be an extra in a movie
Learn to sing

Three celebrity crushes I have had are:
John Cusak (ever since he was
Lloyd Dobler)
Tom Hanks (there's just something about him that makes me giddy)
Colin Firth (his eyes... that accent... )


Three people I nominate to complete this exercise are:
Jodi (something to do to take your mind off packing)
Daniel (something to get your mind out of the gutter)
Vavoom (as a reward for quitting smoking :-)

Thanks, Red!

5 comments:

The Zombieslayer said...

Um. Backrubs.

Mrs. Zombieslayer was my masseuse. After living together all these years, I'm lucky to get one a week.

As for Italy, definitely on my list of places to visit.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I've been memed again. I'll try and do it tomorrow I promise...

Jay said...

Great answers!

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

I have responded.

Forgive my anger.

Mad Housewife said...

Uh, you're welcome?