Thursday, June 16, 2005

I Take it Back

So yesterday I posted about how my world was sunny and happy now that the dogs next door are on the other side of the yard. So happy. So relieved...

We had friends over last night and they asked about the situation and I started to tell them about how happy and sunny my world was when Ken mentioned that he saw them in the yard again (leashed), "further in then before." I didn't believe him. Surely he must be joking. He wasn't. And don't call him Shirley!

I didn't believe him until I left for work this morning. As soon as I walked out of the house, the barking started. I looked over, and there he was. Looking at me, with his "Don't threaten the Board of Health on me, bitch" look in his small beady eyes.

The leash wasn't as long as Ken exaggerated, but still over the property line.

If I were rich, I'd want to pay for their house repairs, just because I want to end the frustration. But I'm not even close. So I'll just wait patiently. And when my patience runs out, which will be at some point today, I'll give the Board of Health another phone call.

2 comments:

Mad Housewife said...

Keep calling and calling until the act just to get you to stop calling. Annoy the hell out of them!

begins with v said...

that sux! Hope this all works out for ya