Sunday, June 12, 2005

Another Meme to Amuse Yourself With...

Thanks Red, I was having writer's blog...

Ten Words I Love to Say:
10. Ken
9. "I know" (my niece claims I say this a lot. I never noticed.)
8. "I love you"
7. Yay
6. Oy
5. Whatever

Okay, I can only think of five. I'd have to ask my friends and family what they think I say too much in order to finish this list...

Nine Guiltiest Pleasures
9. Starbucks mint mocha frappucinos
8. Best Week Ever on VH1
7. US Weekly (comes in the mail every Thursday!)
6. MTV
5. White Barn Candles (from Bath and Body Works)
4. Wine.
3. Clinique
2. Dairy Queen
1. Manicures/Pedicures

Eight Favorite Items to Wear:
8. My wedding ring
7. My grandmother's wedding ring
6. My aunt's necklace my uncle gave me after she passed away
5. My other grandmother's wedding band. Too small for my finger so it's on a chain around my neck.
4. A bracelet Ken gave me our first Valentine's Day.
3. Sensi by Armani
2. Truth by Calvin Klein
1. Sandals!

Seven Sexiest Celebrities:
7. Colin Firth
6. Tim McGraw
5. Taye Diggs
4. Matthew McConaghey
3. Mark Ruffalo
2. Chris Martin (Coldplay)
1. Tom Brady (New England Patriots)

Six Most Irritating Celebrities:
6. Tom Cruise
5. Shakira
4. Britney/Kevin
3. Paris/Paris
2. Lindsey Lohan
1. Donald Trump

Five Favourite Things About Summertime:
5. BBQs
4. Baseball
3. Sandals
2. fresh fruit
1. July 4th festivities

Four Books I Have Read Most Recently:
4. The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri
3. Haven by Ruth Gruber
2. The Color of Water by James McBride
1. DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

Three Word I Have Been Meaning to Look Up:
(Passing on this category. I usually look it up at that time)

Two Funniest Gifts I Have Ever Received:
2. That Smart Spin thing that's 'As Seen On TV.' Tupperware is organized, and the lids fit all sized containers. It's genius!
1. A CD of all disco. 3:00 at work was downtime, so we renamed it 3:00 Dance Party, and so I got the CD as a going away present when I left that job. I don't think I've listened to it yet. hate disco.

One Thing I Fear, Yet Find Wildly Intriguing:
1. I'm afraid of heights, but I would love to go skydiving.

I'm only passing this on to the Col, Dr. and Quycksilver, since they're the only ones who don't mind doing them.

2 comments:

Mad Housewife said...

Afraid if heights but wanna go skydiving? Strange.

Jodi said...

I know. It would be the ultimate rush but I know I wouldn't have the will to jump so someone would have to push me out of the plane.