Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Why did I start this again?

Oh yeah. To write better, isn't that right? Why yes, there it is. Down below. In my first blog ever I wrote that I started this blog to write better. For work. In my marketing career. Might be my biggest mistake yet. Maybe I should apply to promote blogspot. I sure as hell do enough research for it.

I am addicted to blogging. Everytime I publish a blog I check back every 20 minutes to see if I have a comment. Then I check out the next blog after mine. And the next one. And then the next one. And if the blog interests me (read: written in English and not politically charged), I'll read the comments. And then I'll read the blogs of those that wrote the comments, because if they were interested in reading the same blog I am, then that might mean I must be interested in their blogs, too!

I need to wake up. I usually bring a sugar-free Red Bull to work with me but I forgot this morning. I do have tea. Maybe I'll make that.

Then I'll go back to checking out some more blogs.

4 comments:

Mad Housewife said...

I have my blog set to email every time someone comments. Then my Yahoo messenger pops up a little box with a note in it when I get an email. It freaking pops up like every 20 minutes at least. I just got 3 while typing this...

Masha said...

i love blogger because it's like a book...you can flip through the pages and read about the lives of others on this planet...some have boyfriend trauma, others have passions to write about, etc. And it's like this huge weaving of Life.

James Goodman said...

It's addictive. I find that I spend most of my lunch hour everyday just surfing through blogs.

It is the perfect medium for creative ideas that need to be shared.

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

Blogger need to set up and addiction hotline...