Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I Call Him Red...

... no relation to the other Red (atleast I hope not), who frequents my Ramblings on occasion...

Outside my office window this morning I see a man walking down the street. I recognize him, because I often see him walking down the same street while I'm driving home from work. I would recognize him if he were walking in a different town on a different street.

This man wears a white t-shirt under an unzipped red sweatjacket with matching red pants. His hair is the exact same color and exact same style as the infamous mugshot taken of Nick Nolte a few years ago.

That's his hair.

He walks down the same street every day wearing the same clothes as the day before.

I wonder where he is going and where he is coming from.

But I'm too afraid to ask.

1 comment:

Mad Housewife said...

You're welcome!!