Thursday, March 31, 2005

Procrastination Rears Its Ugly Head...

I just took an online quiz that said that if I were an ice cream flavor, I'd be french vanilla; if I were an alcoholic beverage, I'd be beer; if I were a messed up Barbie, I'd be Lactating Barbie; and if I were a Disney attraction, I'd be It's a Small World.

I have no idea how they come up with that stuff but I love how interested I become as I wait in anticipation to see the results. I think French Vanilla is fitting. Vanilla is All-American. Comforting. Classic. Traditional. Old-fashioned. Let's go to a ballgame. Making it French Vanilla is like adding mystery. It's unique. Sassy. Spunky.

And Beer? I am so beer. Casual. Low-maintenance. Down to earth.

Lactating Barbie I am not even going to touch. That's just weird.

I do disagree with the Disney Attraction. Even though I think I'm pretty well-traveled (though there's always room for more!), come on. It's a Small World? Kids singly loudly wildy off-key? I wouldn't go that far. I think I'm much more Space Mountain. A little spaced-out, but never boring.

Take your own quizzes here.

3 comments:

John Holland said...

Sounds like fun. I think I'm going to have to go take this quiz.

I'm excited, I see my blog listed on your site...Yeah.

Now I just have to figure out how to put yours on mine. I looked for links but couldn't even find it, it's been a long day so maybe I'm just overlooking it, I'll try again tommorrow.

John

Daniel Hoffmann-Gill said...

It's in the template coding John at the bottom.

That's a lot of quizzes Jodi...

melloman said...

Hello Jodi, I was surfing blogs and paused at your title Procrastination Rears Its Ugly Head.... Thats what really caught my eye. I am promoting a Horse Lover Gift related website and need to find more information to offer some of my internet friends. Not exactly what I was looking for but you have givin me some good ideas about what could be done with my Horse Lover Gift related site that I will book mark and come back to hopefully get some more education from your site, you have some good stuff maybe you could visit my website and let me know what you think in my contact page. Just click on the link Horse Lover Gift. Thank you and I wish you well .