Tuesday, May 17, 2005

If you're reading this blog...

... then you might be procrastinating in doing something far more important (which must say something about me, since I'm responsible for this Rambling.)

I constantly find websites that are pretty cool timewasters, aside from reading the news or checking email. Today,
Col. Dr. T. led me to the Sloganizer. If you're looking to start a business, the Sloganizer will help you create a slogan. Let's try it. I'd like to come up with a slogan for my blog. Enter in the name and voila...

"Ramblings... it's what you want."
Ramblings is the only way to be happy."

Try it. The fun lasts for hours.

----

Ladies (I don't think many of the boys played), remember when you were younger and you played the MASH game? You know. The game that decided your fate. How many kids you would have, your career, what corner of the world you would reside, and most importantly, whether you would live in a Mansion, Apartment, Shack, or a House. Check out
Playmash and fantasize about what your life could be like. And for the guys, you can see what you were missing by not playing this game all those years ago.

This is my destiny:
You will live in Apartment.
You will drive a Green Pilot.
You will marry Ken and have 2 kids.
You will be a Writing in Boston.

I don't think I'll be moving from a house to an apartment, so that's out.
I drive a blue Accord now, so maybe my next car will be a Pilot.
I married the right guy (phew!) and I guess it only makes sense to get an SUV for my two kids.
And I am already writing in Boston, so I guess I chose the right career in the right city.

----

And lastly, for those who like to fix themselves a drink and get frustrated when they don't have an ingredient they need, or who don't know of any drinks to make with the ingredients already in their bar.
Webtender is great. Every drink imaginable, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. Go to "In my bar" and check off the items you already have and you'll get a list of all the drinks you can make with those items. I learned that there is a drink called the Lewinsky, and since I have all the ingredients (Bailey's Irish Cream, Peppermint Schnapps, Southern Comfort), my curiousity is forcing me to make it to see if it looks like what I think it does. Yeah, that. Perv.

2 comments:

Quycksilver said...

Yeah, I'm bored at work--I'm not ashamed to admit it . . .
Here are my slogans:
"Skylarkin. Get ready"
"Live Skylarkin"
"Think. Feel. Skylarkin."
"Skylarkin makes your day."
and finally,
"Skylarkin--what more could you want."

and what more is there to say?

The Zombieslayer said...

Any drink called the Lewinski, I'll pass on.