Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Introduction

Hi. I'm Jodi.

I used to blog here. Sometimes I think I still do. I come back here from time to time with a thought. An idea. A statement. But then I give up before I start.

Maybe I'll delete the old blog and start a new one, I think. As if I'm just starting one for the first time.

Does anyone ever check back here anymore?

So much has happened since I last blogged. Stephanie is almost 6 months old.



She is amazing. What a little personality. I re-read my last few posts about how overwhelmed I was and it's as if it was written by someone else. Yes, I remember the sleepless nights wishing she would just go to sleep already. And I remember the wondering of when the last time it was I laughed out loud. But I don't remember it being that bad. I think that;s the reason why I don't delete everything and start fresh, the need to remind myself how it was in the beginning.

So I'm starting over from where I left off, whatever that means.

So I guess I am back. In more ways than one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is stunning, beautiful!

Don't delete this blog, save it and add to it.

Glad to have you back.

kris said...

She is beautiful. I agree - don't delete anything - we love your present and your history.

Welcome back. You have been missed.

Jodi said...

She is SOOOOOO cute. And I have really missed your blogging. Welcome back!!! I have been checking in on you. Also, I never finished my mix, but am working on a new one and will mail it to you when completed. Hang in there. :)

Quycksilver said...

Hey Jodi!
Stephanie is beautiful--congratulations!
I agree with Daniel. Stick around. I'm having the same debate over at my place.
:)