Thursday, February 16, 2006

What I Thought About On My Way Home From Work

1. I wish cars would come with sensors that would indicate whether or not the driver would give you a 'thank you' wave if you let them cut in front of you in heavy traffic.

2. If you aren't allowed a glass of wine after a stressful day, peanut M&M's work just as well.

3. I'm not a fan of Kanye West AT ALL, but apparently I know the words to Gold Digger and can rap along to it when it's on the radio.

4. I really don't care if people see me singing aloud in my car.

5. You can write the angriest letter into any company and can have all valid points, but if you write 'weather' when the word should actually be 'whether,' you've just lost all credibility and you'll be made fun of.

6. When you're pregnant, the bra is your enemy and you can't get home fast enough to remove it from your being.

7. When was the last time I blogged?

8. I'm feeling sympathy for the Doberman's, who are yes, still in the trailer after a blizzard dumped 18 inches on the ground. The frame of the house is done. Lord knows what's being worked on inside.

9. I put the milk back in the fridge after breakfast this morning, right?

10. TGIF and a long weekend.

3 comments:

Quycksilver said...

I'm totally with you about the car sensor thing. There are times when I'm feeling pissed off at the world, and I end up letting someone in and getting a smile and wave makes it all go away. Then there are times when the exact opposite happens, and that sucks.

I've recently become a fan of the bus for this reason . . .

Duke_of_Earle said...

I have thoughts like those during my commute home, too. (Well, except for the one about the bra.) But by the time I'm in front of the computer ready to blog I've forgotten them all!

Good post.

John

jewelry boxavenue said...

This is a really good blog. Everything is very open and very clear explanation of issues. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!

Regards:

jewelry armoires