Thursday, December 07, 2006

Cough

There was a place I would go to when I was in high school called Pond Meadow. A boyfriend took me there once and I was hooked. It's a place to hike, bikeride, rollerblade, canoe, and climb onto some huge boulders and pretend like it's just you and mother nature. There was a path that led to a pier and I would lie on the pier and read or close my eyes for a bit, because you could do that back then without concern. There was a rape at Pond Meadow last week. It sort of tarnished my memory of what a wonderful place it was.

I have bronchitis. Has anyone ever used an inhaler? I was given a prescription for one this morning and the side effects on the package include an "increased chance if death." Seriously. I never read those warnings, but the pamphlet was the only thing within reaching distance since I was too tired to move. In no way am I a hypochondriac and if it was just a risk of death I would understand the lagalities of including such a warning, but an increased chance of death? Makes me want to update my will.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

i hope your bronchitis is gone! i had it last winter it was horrible. i did use an inhaler. i have used them throughout my life for asthma as well.
it's not so bad. :)
hang in there!